Subaru is joining the fleet in the upcoming update!
- Subaru BRZ
- Subaru IMPREZA WRX ST
- Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version
- ATTESA System for Skylines is now optional (Pre-Race Settings)
- Fixed Throttle Slider access for Tablets
- Fixed Forest Path weird color changes
- Removed Ad popup that come out when max video view level is reached
This update came out May 18 to celebrate 60 years of Nissan Skyline.
The Toyota update had been postponed.
- Nissan Skyline Hardtop 2000 GT-R
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec (R33)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec 2 (R34)
- Added ATTESA system for Skylines
- Fixed Car Inertia formula
- Added Steering Reduction parameter (Pre Race Settings)
- Fixed Accel & Brake Gauges that don't move when using Throttle Slider
- Fixed unreachable License Test (Intermediate 8 )
- Fixed 3000GT Backfire
The upcoming Toyota update has been delayed due to "roadblocks beyond the team's control". It is unknown how long the delay will take.
Cars in this upcoming update:
- Toyota AE86 GT Apex
- Toyota MR2
- Toyota GT86
- Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Toyota Supra RZ
Read more >
This update was teased by the video on the right, in which an AR developer drifts his own Supra.
And another update is on the way - scheduled for late February.
--- UPDATE: released 4 march 2017 ---
Lotus Elise 250 Cup
Lotus Exige Sport 350
At the moment the fastest car in the game.
And a new racetrack named Waldorf.
The main menu got a new design: your car is now stalled in a hangar instead of on the street.Read more >
Today we got another update: four new cars!
Mazda MX-5 '95
Mazda MX-5 '16
Mazda RX-8 MS
Mazda Efini RX-7 Read more >