The new update brings Weekly Events, and a new currency, called "Tokens".
In weekly events, players can drive specific cars to compete in challenges. It is not necessary for the player to own the car.
At this moments, three better versions of cars can be bought in the "Token exchange". These cars have better performance as well as cosmetic changes.Read more >
With the latest update, we got a new location: an airport. But not only that, we also have the possibility to drive around alongside 7other players!
I personally am a big fan of free roam elements in games. When Assoluto started, it was a very individual game, focussed on the player's own performance and car upgrades/tuning. Wih the introduction of multiplayer the devs set a first step to a more social game.
Free roam expands this social element perfectly. I must say I already really enjoyed drag racing against a GT-R in my ‘69 Charger (I didn’t expect to win). It’s just beautiful to drive around and have fun in your precious cars with others.
So far, there is no in-game communication method other than your gas pedal, but I doubt if that’s a …Read more >
Open Beta multiplayer has been released in Assoluto. Please see the Multiplayer article for more information.
Currently, cars can not collide during races. It is unknown whether this will change or not. Given the fact that the multiplayer mode is in beta, it is important to remember that there might be glitches. Please contact Infinite Vector about it if you encounter one.Read more >
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 S
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Fixed tire selection UI that gets stuck in pre race settings
- Fixed reward colors that don't appear on color palette
- Fixed UI cropped on Tablet devices
- Fixed Forever spinning loading on Login Screen
- Fixed Lotus 3 Eleven default colors
- Fixed Toyota Chaser rear emblem
Subaru is joining the fleet in the upcoming update!
- Subaru BRZ
- Subaru IMPREZA WRX ST
- Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version
- ATTESA System for Skylines is now optional (Pre-Race Settings)
- Fixed Throttle Slider access for Tablets
- Fixed Forest Path weird color changes
- Removed Ad popup that come out when max video view level is reached