Open Beta multiplayer has been released in Assoluto. Please see the Multiplayer article for more information.
Currently, cars can not collide during races. It is unknown whether this will change or not. Given the fact that the multiplayer mode is in beta, it is important to remember that there might be glitches. Please contact Infinite Vector about it if you encounter one.Read more >
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 S
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Fixed tire selection UI that gets stuck in pre race settings
- Fixed reward colors that don't appear on color palette
- Fixed UI cropped on Tablet devices
- Fixed Forever spinning loading on Login Screen
- Fixed Lotus 3 Eleven default colors
- Fixed Toyota Chaser rear emblem
Subaru is joining the fleet in the upcoming update!
- Subaru BRZ
- Subaru IMPREZA WRX ST
- Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version
- ATTESA System for Skylines is now optional (Pre-Race Settings)
- Fixed Throttle Slider access for Tablets
- Fixed Forest Path weird color changes
- Removed Ad popup that come out when max video view level is reached
This update came out May 18 to celebrate 60 years of Nissan Skyline.
The Toyota update had been postponed.
- Nissan Skyline Hardtop 2000 GT-R
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec (R33)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec 2 (R34)
- Added ATTESA system for Skylines
- Fixed Car Inertia formula
- Added Steering Reduction parameter (Pre Race Settings)
- Fixed Accel & Brake Gauges that don't move when using Throttle Slider
- Fixed unreachable License Test (Intermediate 8 )
- Fixed 3000GT Backfire
The upcoming Toyota update has been delayed due to "roadblocks beyond the team's control". It is unknown how long the delay will take.
Cars in this upcoming update:
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)
- Toyota MR2 (SW20)
- Toyota GT86
- Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Toyota Supra RZ
Read more >
This update was teased by the video on the right, in which an AR developer drifts his own Supra.