|Buying price||Selling price|
The Nissan GT-R (R35) is the 21st century skyline. It's powered by a 3.8L Twin Turbo V6 (VR38DETT). The GT-R was added in the 1.0.6 update. It was the only A-class car in the game, until the BMW M5 E60 was added in the 1.3.0 update, with which the GT-R shares its class. It was also one of the two most expensive cars, along with the Honda NSX-R. The GT-R was once the fastest car on any racetrack according to the ranking.
- If it is maxed, it will have an total output of 1,086HP
- It is the second most powerful car when tuned (First being the Cerbera which had 1,115HP MAX
- The Cerbera and GT-R have a similar top speed (GT-R: 260MPH MAX) (Cerbera 261MPH)
- It is quite a fast car in-game and is a good car for drag racing on the airstrip in Airport.
- The one in-game is the 2009 model (2018 Facelift GT-R has 565HP vs 2009's 485HP).
- ↑ Retreived 11 October 2016