- > For a list of cars, see List of cars.
Currently, Assoluto Racing features thirteen licensed brands:
- Abarth (Complete)
- Audi (Being added, and currently being worked on)
- Ferrari (Will be the last manufacturer to be added)
- Hennessey (Will feature the game's most powerful car beating the Cerebra)
- Lamborghini (Along with Ferrari, it will be one of the last manufacturers to be added)
- Volkswagen (Work not started on yet)
- > Main article: Physics.
Front-wheel drive is generally less likely to understeer at lower speeds, while rear-wheel drive is faster in general. Also, rear-wheel drive can be used to drift. All-wheel drive is more stable when handled correctly, but the locking-up of the front wheels while shifting incorrectly causes understeer.