The new update brings Weekly Events, and a new currency, called "Tokens".
In weekly events, players can drive specific cars to compete in challenges. It is not necessary for the player to own the car.
At this moments, three better versions of cars can be bought in the "Token exchange". These cars have better performance as well as cosmetic changes.Read more >
With the latest update, we got a new location: an airport. But not only that, we also have the possibility to drive around alongside 7other players!
I personally am a big fan of free roam elements in games. When Assoluto started, it was a very individual game, focussed on the player's own performance and car upgrades/tuning. Wih the introduction of multiplayer the devs set a first step to a more social game.
Free roam expands this social element perfectly. I must say I already really enjoyed drag racing against a GT-R in my ‘69 Charger (I didn’t expect to win). It’s just beautiful to drive around and have fun in your precious cars with others.
So far, there is no in-game communication method other than your gas pedal, but I doubt if that’s a …Read more >
Open Beta multiplayer has been released in Assoluto. Please see the Multiplayer article for more information.
Currently, cars can not collide during races. It is unknown whether this will change or not. Given the fact that the multiplayer mode is in beta, it is important to remember that there might be glitches. Please contact Infinite Vector about it if you encounter one.Read more >
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 S
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Fixed tire selection UI that gets stuck in pre race settings
- Fixed reward colors that don't appear on color palette
- Fixed UI cropped on Tablet devices
- Fixed Forever spinning loading on Login Screen
- Fixed Lotus 3 Eleven default colors
- Fixed Toyota Chaser rear emblem
Subaru is joining the fleet in the upcoming update!
- Subaru BRZ
- Subaru IMPREZA WRX ST
- Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version
- ATTESA System for Skylines is now optional (Pre-Race Settings)
- Fixed Throttle Slider access for Tablets
- Fixed Forest Path weird color changes
- Removed Ad popup that come out when max video view level is reached
This update came out May 18 to celebrate 60 years of Nissan Skyline.
The Toyota update had been postponed.
- Nissan Skyline Hardtop 2000 GT-R
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec (R33)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec 2 (R34)
- Added ATTESA system for Skylines
- Fixed Car Inertia formula
- Added Steering Reduction parameter (Pre Race Settings)
- Fixed Accel & Brake Gauges that don't move when using Throttle Slider
- Fixed unreachable License Test (Intermediate 8 )
- Fixed 3000GT Backfire
The upcoming Toyota update has been delayed due to "roadblocks beyond the team's control". It is unknown how long the delay will take.
Cars in this upcoming update:
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)
- Toyota MR2 (SW20)
- Toyota GT86
- Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Toyota Supra RZ
Read more >
This update was teased by the video on the right, in which an AR developer drifts his own Supra.
And another update is on the way - scheduled for late February.
--- UPDATE: released 4 march 2017 ---
Lotus Elise 250 Cup
Lotus Exige Sport 350
At the moment the fastest car in the game.
And a new racetrack named Waldorf.
The main menu got a new design: your car is now stalled in a hangar instead of on the street.Read more >
Today we got another update: four new cars!
Mazda MX-5 '95
Mazda MX-5 '16
Mazda RX-8 MS
Mazda Efini RX-7 Read more >
In the upcoming update, we can expect a lot of new content, including new cars and new tracks.
- Update description
Burn up the track and make those professional turns in Assoluto Racing's latest Drift Series!
Including Sportsland Yamanashi & Touge
- Nissan Silvia S13 240SX
- Nissan Silvia S14 200SX
Customize your rig to make it look the way you want with these new rims.
Quite a surprise for me, Assoluto is expanding quicker than I expected. The release date for this update is not confirmed, but we can expect it very soon.
This update came out on 23 November, and I can already say the new tracks look awesome. A significant change I noticed is the "nerf" of at least the M3 E46, and probably other cars also. There are also some small bugs, which I expec…
Read more >